Shades of DarknessEdit
Zakera is the daughter Vein and Anastasya never had. Vein was a Windsword captain when he saved a human child: Zakera. All Zakera's family had been slaughtered by Sandro and his minions. Vein took pity on her. He brought the young orphan to his lover Anastasya to be raised within the Cult of the Spider Queen. Zakera wishes only one thing: to complete her destiny and become the rightful daughter of her "mother" and "father", becoming a vampire. Zakera virtues are her pride and her strong will. She hasn't yet forgiven Vein, his "father", for having abandoned her and her "mother" Anatasya.
Zakera has only one memory of her childhood that is her own, that of the Netherlord Sandro's face and the certainty that he destroyed her family. Her foster parents, Vein and Anastasya, both implanted memories from their own childhood to give the girl the sentiment of love, and saved her from becoming a sociopath, an assassin. Despite this, Zakera chose to drink the Namtaru's venom to become a Vampire. She intends to use her new powers to hunt down Sandro and all his followers.
Zakera was saved by Vein from her untimely death when she was a child. Together with Anastasya, they raised her as her parents. When Zakera was old enough, Anastasya initiated her into the arts of necromancy.
Shades of DarknessEdit
Zakera is an Embalmer.
|Shield to the Bloodless|
|+10 Might Defence and Magic Defence to vampires|
- A Selfish Prayer for Light: Zakera and Ludmilla travel with Vein and his troops. Zakera offers options of the path of Tears to Vein, and he has to decide whether to entertain her options or Ludmilla's.
- A Fearful Hope: Zakera begs Vein to turn her into a vampire.
- The Pall of a Past World: If Vein is an bone guard, Zakera travels with him and help Vein to reach agreement with orcs. Zakera also recognizes Sandro in Vein's disguise and doesn't let Sandro come to Mother Namtaru.
- A Dream Which Was Not All A Dream: Zakera sings Anastasya's lullaby about Elder Wars. Because of this Zakera returns Asha's memories which were erased by Void and saves Mother Namtaru.
Zakera is a bone guard.
|Governor: +13 skeleton and skeleton hoplite growth in the town's area of control.|
- Something Irreversible: Zakera and Ludmilla are standing by the boat in ruins of Sarkomand, waiting for Anastasya to arrive. Upon Anastasya's arrival Zakera asks about Vein's whereabouts and accuses Anastasya of abandoning him in Al-Betyl. Zakera wants to go back for him and starts arguing with Anastasya. However, Ludmilla cuts it short by stating that she will put them on the boat, in chains if needed.