Wulfstan is a member of the Winterwind clan of Dwarves; he is strong and inured to the extreme conditions of the Dwarven mountains (not many Dwarves venture outside their subterranean cities). His travels in the exterior have also made him friendly with other peoples, a fact that for some more conservative elements is equivalent to being tainted. Having embarrassed the king once too often with his plain language and undiplomatic opinions, he has been more or less banished to the frontier where he is the captain of an important garrison.
Wulfstan is Rolf's half brother. He is unlike him, as he does not seek power. This proved to be when Rolf wanted to capture Freyda - Wulfstan just let her go. Rolf was very angry and went to King Tolghar to accuse him while Wulfstan was attacking the members of Red Church. Later, Rolf made an ambush for Wulfstan, though he was soon defeated. Later, Wulfstan met his friend, Duncan and together they defeated Laszlo and captured Horncrest. Wulfstan held the town with Duncan against the Red Church. Along with Isabel, Freyda and Ylaya, they went to Tor Hrall, where Wulfstan killed Tolghar.
Because of this crime, Wulfstan went to hiding. Zehir came to help him and went to search for Arkath, though he had to kill Rolf. Wulfstan met him, along with Hangvul, to speak with the Dragon God of Fire. The dragon named him a king and peace was restored in the Stone Halls. Wulfstan came to Talonguard and helped his friends to defeat Biara. When Biara was killed at last, Wulfstan went back to Stone Halls and ruled the kingdom.
Wulfstan is a Runemage.
|Hero has a bonus to his Defense (+1 Defense for each 2 hero levels) if fights are one day away from owned city.|
Hammers of FateEdit
- Negotiations: Freyda came to negotiate with Wulfstan for Andrei. Though Laszlo attacked and despite his half-brother's warnings, Wulfstan lets her go.
- The Border Zone: Wulfstan has to recruit 300 defenders to guard the land.
- The Ambush: Wulfstan has to attack the Red Church, while also needing to recruit more dwarves.
- The Guerrillas: Wulfstan should cut down the Red Church's supply lines.
- The Brothers: Wulfstan has to reach Tor Hrall, where he can decide the next move.
- Laszlo: Along with Duncan, Wulfsan has to capture Horncrest to aid his friend.
- The Decoupling: The five heroes need to attack Tor Hrall before time runs out.
Tribes of the EastEdit
- Summoning the Dragon: Wulfstan has to protect himself while Zehir goes to search for a portal.
- A Flamboyant Exit: Wulfstan goes to aid Zehir to attack Biara at Talonguard.
|Fortress heroes in Hammers of Fate|
|Brand · Ebba· Erling · Hangvul · Helmar· Inga · Ingvar · Karli · King Tolghar · Rolf · Svea · Wulfstan|