Map objects Edit
Hi. I wanted to thank you for the work you do uploading images of H4 and H5 map objects. Just a quick question: when you add categories to the adventure map objects, do you also check whether they appear in H6 and H7?
Also, you shouldn't just delete the "Heroes II" header without first checking what info is written below it. Not all map objects have the same effect in all games. We should be listing the effect in every game that it appears (the reason we don't, is because a lot of them were created by a user that had only played H2, and we haven't taken the time to clean them up yet).Narve (talk) 17:09, February 10, 2017 (UTC)
- Hello! Thank you for your criticism, it is important for me. I understand you. I have not worked with H6 and H7, but hoping someone then add the appropriate image and categories. Regarding headings i also clearly.
I am sorry for my english, if inconvenient to read.
Nicko Budkov (talk) 02:54, February 11, 2017 (UTC)
- OK. I thought - delete stubs of developers from the articles or not.. Now it is clear that no.
Nicko Budkov (talk) 11:13, August 26, 2017 (UTC)
- Ок, I have no objection Nicko Budkov (talk) 04:04, August 30, 2017 (UTC)
- Or did you mean this banner? Nicko Budkov (talk) 14:11, September 2, 2017 (UTC)
- Excellent! Now the banner is more beautiful, in my opinion. Nicko Budkov (talk) 02:10, September 3, 2017 (UTC)
- But how do you make screenshots if the scenario is not yet passed? Nicko Budkov (talk) 14:19, June 30, 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you very much! Nicko Budkov (talk) 17:45, June 30, 2018 (UTC)
It doesn't look like these pages have much content. In fact, what can be done is to turn them into redirects to their corresponding town pages. So searching for "Deity of Fire" will link to the Inferno (H3) page, to the table where that building is shown. Energy X ∞ 19:18, October 17, 2018 (UTC)
- OK. I agree with you. Then other similar articles we will clean and redirect to the appropriate faction?
Nicko Budkov (talk) 15:07, October 18, 2018 (UTC)
- Greetings! Over time, I will replace all the Heroes IV unit icons. Nicko Budkov (talk) 12:39, December 30, 2018 (UTC)
This may have been the first (somewhat) rational time that an interwiki link has been removed. I thought the Dragon Rage game was based in Enroth, and it makes it relevant to the series. Energy X ∞ 18:43, January 23, 2019 (UTC)
Allow me to introduce myselfEdit
Hey Nicko Budkov! I'm Emptylord, and I'm the Fandom Wiki Manager for Might and Magic Wiki. I introduced myself on your Boards, but just wanted to drop you a message personally since you're one of the more active editors around here. Basically, if you have any questions relating to the wiki, I hope to be your first point of contact.Emptylord (talk) 12:57, May 30, 2019 (UTC)
- I change the icons of the heroes H4 to higher ones; therefore, they look bad when paired in infobox. Is not it so?
Nicko Budkov (talk) 15:15, September 21, 2019 (UTC)
- Well that's why you have the tabber to separate them into two different tabs. Besides, remember that this is also to cover the mobile layout, too; it's be better to include both in the infobox than let the user scroll all the way down to see the other image. Energy X ∞ 21:34, September 24, 2019 (UTC)
It's not only an idea. It's a fact by now:
'XEL: What is the origin of angels and archangels? Don’t worry, we won't have a heart attack
GF: Over the course of my time at New World, on occasion, typically when taking a break, I would wander into Paul Rattner’s office. Even though MM6 was in mid production, Paul was already thinking about MM7, so I made sure to update him on what was happening with HoMM3.
When I told him about the changes to the factions, I specifically mentioned the Angels. At that point in time, Paul was essentially the lore master for the MM universe. On the topic of the Angels and Arch Angels, he proposed they be sophisticated robots created by the Ancients to hunt down and eradicate the Kreegans. I agreed, and we ran with it.
Later, after the Forge was shelved, I remember thinking to myself, “If people have a problem with the whole ‘goblins are aliens’ idea, I can only imagine what they will think if they figure out the true origins of the Angels.'
So it's basically canon.
- I know this interview very well. Maybe it should have become a canon, but still this is an unrealized idea. In games there is no mention of the characteristics of the race of angels, therefore this is ambiguous information.
Nicko Budkov (talk) 11:36, March 15, 2020 (UTC)
- Well, it's ok.
Nicko Budkov (talk) 14:02, March 15, 2020 (UTC)
Deleted all but creature banks. Are they merged with adventure map objects pages?
- Of course! It would be cool ))
Nicko Budkov (talk) 11:54, March 16, 2020 (UTC)