The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see unarmed.
"Unarmed skill is your ability to use only your hands and feet in combat, no weapons. This skill only works with your hands empty. Additional ranks of unarmed skill will increase your chance to hit."Unarmed is a skill in Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor that increases effectiveness in unarmed combat. Classes can learn the following levels of the skill:
- Paladins, crusaders, heroes, and villains
- Archers, Warrior Mages, Master Archers, and Snipers
- Rangers, hunters, Ranger Lords, and Bounty Hunters
- Basic: +1 attack bonus per skill point.
- Expert: +1 damage per skill point.
- Master: +1 attack bonus and damage per skill point.
- Grandmaster: +1% chance to evade attacks per skill point.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.