Titans are the greatest accomplishment a Wizard can dream to achieve. Like the Colossi, Titans are extremely lethal with their bare hands and immune to mind-controlling magic, but are also capable of hurling bolts of lightning over great distances.
The titan is an impressive improvement over the colossus, with a ranged attack, a magical lightning strike, and much higher hit points. It can destroy enemy creatures from afar, and if they get close enough to engage in melee, the "No Melee Penalty" ensures that the titan can handle that as well. All in all, an intimidating unit, like all seventh-level creatures.
- Large Creature - This creature is bigger than others and occupies four squares on the field
- Shooter - This creature can inflict damage remotely. When distance to target is longer than half the arena, the target suffers only half the normal damage. Shooter cannot use ranged attack when blocked by enemy creature. If there's no Ammo Cart in the army, the number of shots is limited by available ammo
- No Melee Penalty - Shooter has no penalty for damage inflicted during melee attack
- Immune to Mind Control - This creature is immune to mind-affecting spells
- Call Lightning - Creature fires a lightning bolt causing magical damage to selected target. Can be used for ranged attack when regular shooting attack is impossible or will only cause reduced damage (activated ability). The Lightning Bolt deals Air damage equals to 30*number of creatures in the stack. It ignores magic protection (but not immunities or magic resistance)
|Gremlin · Stone gargoyle · Iron golem · Mage · Djinn · Rakshasa rani · Colossus|
|Master gremlin · Obsidian gargoyle · Steel golem · Archmage · Djinn sultan · Rakshasa raja · Titan|
|Gremlin saboteur · Elemental gargoyle · Magnetic golem · Battle mage · Djinn vizier · Rakshasa kshatra · Storm titan|