These terrifying warriors wield deadly axes, but more lethal still are the magical powers contained within their clenched fists, which can unleash bolts of lightning that strike down helpless opponents, leaving them no place to hide.
The thunder thane does far less damage than the flame lord, but has more hit points, and can strike enemies from afar with Storm Bolt (though only once per battle).
- Flyer - This creature can move on to any free tile on the game field during its turn, regardless of the obstacles in the way.
- Large Creature - This creature is bigger than others and occupies four squares on the field.
- Immune to Air - Air Magic spells cannot harm this creature.
- Storm Bolt - Once per battle, this creature can attack any chosen target with Storm Strike (activated ability).
- Storm Strike - Besides usual damage, this creature strikes the target with lightning (non-magical damage), which then hits another enemy creature if one is standing near the target, continuing on in this way until the chain is broken. The lightning's force is equal to that of the attack.
|Defender · Spearwielder · Bear rider · Brawler · Rune priest · Thane · Fire dragon|
|Shieldguard · Skirmisher · Blackbear rider · Berserker · Rune patriarch · Flame lord · Magma dragon|
|Mountain guard · Harpooner · Whitebear rider · Battlerager · Rune keeper · Thunder thane · Lava dragon|