|The title of this article is conjectural due to the absence of a known, relevant official term. If you are aware of a more canonical title for the article, please feel free to add and reference it.|
The Netherworld is the first location in the Necropolis campaign in Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes. After falling through the magical portal in Irollan, Fiona wakes up in Heresh and discovers that she is a ghost. After freeing the necromancer Markal, she decides to try to return to life.
Quests[edit | edit source]
These quests can be found in the Netherworld:
Mandatory[edit | edit source]
- A Shocking Surprise: Sir Skelton asks Fiona to defeat the nearby zombies.
- Twilight Urn: Fiona learns that the evil Ludmilla also seeks the Twilight Urn, the only artifact that can bring her back to life, and must reach it first.
Optional[edit | edit source]
- Stumpy the Elf 1v3: Bounty quest. Defeat Stumpy.
- Balah the Wizard 1v4: Bounty quest. Defeat Balah.
- Bug Eye Magurk 1v4: Bounty quest. Defeat Magurk.
- Bloodhorn the Demon 1v7: Bounty quest. Defeat Bloodhorn.
- Urolox 1v9: Bounty quest. Defeat Urolox.
- X Marks the Spot: Fiona searches for a treasure, marked by an x on the ground.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Artifacts[edit | edit source]
- Cursed Shield: Found in a chest when Markal is freed.
- Plague Rat: In a chest in the mine to the west.
- Spider Cloak: Given by Sir Skelton when he is defeated in combat.
- Book of the Dead: After defeating Sir Skelton, Fiona must talk to him again, and then move to the starting point to the northwest.
- Blood Ring: Given by Farnir when he is defeated in combat.
|Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes|
|Anwen · Godric · Fiona · Aidan · Nadia · Findan · Sir Varkas · Markal · Jezebeth · Cyrus|
|Azexes · Count Carlyle · Ludmilla · Lorhish · Azh Rafir|
|Alexei · Delara · Euny · Evelyn · Emperor Oleg · Lasir · Lord Edric · Rolly · Sir Strata|
|Sylvan · Haven · Necropolis · Inferno · Academy|
|Irollan (The Deep Forest - Hunter's lodge - Druid tree - Forest's edge)|
|Holy Griffin Empire (Main Square - Unicorn Duchy district - Sleeping Stag Inn - Carlyle's Keep - Talonguard Castle)|
|Heresh (The Netherworld - The Catacombs - Nar-Harad - Eternal Shrine)|
|Sheogh (The Demon Realm - Screaming Hag Inn - Mount Nebyrzias - Char-Hasa)|
|Silver Cities (Gemstone Spire)|
|Artifact · Attack · Battle Puzzle · Bounties · Boss battle · Champion unit · Chain · Charge time · Core unit · Elite unit · Fusion · Gold · Hero spells · Linking · Ore · Power · Ruby · Talonguard Arena · Toughness · Wall|