The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Dirt is usually brown, and is fairly generic, usually housing Necromancers.
- Sand is a yellow-brown and is neutral, found only around water and does not house a faction.
- Grass is universal and is a vibrant green, found almost anywhere and houses a large variety of factions.
- Snow lands, also referred to as the Taiga, is a gentle white, Housing Wizards (except in Heroes V and II)
- Swamps are blue and green in appearance and house Lizard-type creatures (Except in Heroes V)
- Rough land is a medium brown and has lots of cracks, giving the appearance of desert, housing Strongholds.
- Subterranean is usually dirt, colored similarly to sand and houses the Dungeon .
- Black and red terrain is hardened volcanic rock, and houses Infernos.
- Water is a neutral and can be found anywhere. It's a dark blue.
- Black signals where there is no land, usually used with the Subterranean to give the feel of caverns.
|Might and Magic game concepts|
|Character classes · Experience · Item lists · Monster lists · Party · Potion brewing · Trading triangle · Quests|
|Heroes of Might and Magic game concepts|
|Adventure map · Artifacts · Campaign · Combat phase · Creatures (I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII) · Creature attributes · Damage · Dwelling · Experience · Grail/Tear of Asha · Growth · Hero classes (Advanced classes) · Heroes · List of adventure map structures (I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII) · Line of sight · Luck · Morale · Primary skill · Puzzle map · Resource · Scenario · Secondary skills · Specialty · Spells · Subterranean level · Terrain type · Time system · Towns (I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII)|
|King's Bounty game concepts|
|Boss · Heroes · Marriage · Spirits of Rage · Villains|
|Ardon series game concepts|
|Experience · Shifter forms|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.