The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see sword.
"The sword skill covers most types of blades longer than a knife. Expert swordsmen gain a quicker attack while master swordsmen may use any one-handed sword in their left hand another weapon in their right."Sword is a skill in Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor that increases effectiveness with swords. Classes can learn the following levels of the skill:
- Monks, initiates, masters, and ninjas
- Archers, Warrior Mages, Master Archers and Snipers
- Rangers, hunters, Ranger Lords, and Bounty Hunters
- Knights and cavaliers
- Thieves, rogues, spies, and assassins
- Paladins, crusaders, heroes, and villains
- Basic: +1 attack bonus per skill point.
- Expert: Bonus to recovery per skill point.
- Master: Gains the ability to use swords in the off-hand.
- Grandmaster: +1 to Armor Class per skill point.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.