The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see shield.
"Shield skill directly improves a character’s Armor Class while a shield is employed."Shield is a skill in Might and Magic IX that increases the effectiveness of shields. Healers can learn normal shield, Priests, Druids, Fighters, Mercenaries, Crusaders, Assassins, and Rangers can learn expert shield, Paladins can learn master shield, and Gladiators can learn grandmaster shield.
- Normal: +1 to Armor Class per skill point.
- Expert: Recovery penalty for using a shield is eliminated.
- Master: +2 to Armor Class per skill point.
- Grandmaster: Gives a shield bash attack that does 3 damage per skill point.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.