Might and Magic Wiki
Advertisement

The shadow dragon is a creature in the Shades of Darkness expansion of Might & Magic: Heroes VI. Its upgraded version is the black dragon.

The Shadow Dragon is the avatar of Malassa, the Dragon Goddess of Darkness. They take the form of a dragon of onyx, with purple orbs embedded on their wings – these are the eyes of Malassa, capable of seeing any kind of shadows, literally or metaphorically. The Shadow Lurkers are said to be born from these glowing orbs. When a Shadow Dragon unfolds its wings in anger, the countless eyes mesmerize its enemies, summoning all kinds of terrifying nightmares in their broken minds. If a more deadly course of action is required, the Shadow Dragons can count on their physical might and their withering breath, that will slowly but surely consume their victim's lifeforce.OffBck

Abilities[]

Living.png Living
Can be healed and resurrected. Susceptible to morale.OffBck
Disciple of Malassa.png Disciple of Malassa
As Disciples of Malassa, the Dungeon Creatures are blessed with 10% Darkness damage resistance, and cursed with a 10% vulnerability to light damage. Healing spells from the Light School damage enemy Dungeon Creatures.OffBck
Heroes VI Withering Breath Icon.png Withering Breath
The Shadow Dragon attacks, dealing 100% Darkness damage and inflicting a 15% Darkness damage-over-time tot he target enemy creature whenever it acts, until the target dies or the end of the combat. Each turn, the damage-over-time is increased by 1% of the Shadow Dragon's base damage up to a total maximum of 20%. Cooldown: 3 turn(s).OffBck
Heroes VI Heart of Darkness Icon.png Heart of Darkness
Each Shadow Dragon increases the damage and duration of all Darkness abilities by 0.5%, up to a maximum of 5%.OffBck
Heroes VI Terrifying Presence Icon.png Terrifying Presence
Enemy creatures adjacent to the Shadow Dragon have a 20% chance of remaining Catatonic and an 80% chance of suffering a 15 decrease in Morale.OffBck

Gallery[]


Heroes VI Dungeon Faction Icon.png Dungeon
Basic creatures
Assassin · Stalker · Shadow lurker · Manticore · Minotaur · Faceless · Shadow dragon
Upgraded creatures
Shade · Chakram dancer · Shadow watcher · Scorpicore · Minotaur guard · Faceless puppeteer · Black dragon
Advertisement