Segref has dreams of heroism, and has the fortune -- good or bad -- to live in a time when there are many opportunities to do live those dreams. Unfortunately, there are equal numbers of opportunities to fail in humiliation, and Segref's famous ancestry makes him obsessed with living up to his own self-image. His followers are devoted to him, for both his vision for his people and for the royal blood that flows in his veins.
Segref is a Warlock.
|Dark Ritual ability is more powerful, enabling the hero to regenerate mana even beyond the normal max mana cap. Amount regenerated over the cap depends on hero level.|
|Basic Irresistible Magic||Dark Ritual|
|Basic Dark Magic|
- The Expansion: Segref is one of many Heroes working for the Nightshard Clan.
- The March: Segref is one of many Heroes working for the Soulscar Clan.
Hammers of FateEdit
- Segref uses Yrbeth's specialization and skills template, and uses Sinitar's portrait.
- Segref appears in Dungeon vs. Dungeon maps where both sides use the same pool of heroes. His use and creation therefore could be simply to allow for both sides to have enough heroes.
- Segref can be found in Heroes V and Hammers of Fate map editors under 'heroes' but is removed in the Tribes of the East version.
|Dungeon heroes in Heroes V|
|Eruina · Kythra· Lethos · Ohtar · Raelag · Segref · Shadya · Sinitar · Sorgal · Thralsai · Vayshan · Ylaya · Yrbeth · Yrwanna|