- For other uses, see scouting.
Scouting is a secondary skill in Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Increases the hero’s view radius, which expands the area of the Adventure Map revealed as the hero travels into unknown territory.
Scouting increases the hero's line of sight.
- Basic Scouting increases sight radius by 1 square.
- Advanced Scouting increases sight radius by 2 squares.
- Expert Scouting increases sight radius by 3 squares.
Scouting skill can be learned at certain rates by the following classes:
- 8: Barbarian
- 7: Beastmaster and Ranger
- 6: Planeswalker
- 5: Demoniac and Overlord
- 4: Alchemist, Battle Mage, Death Knight and Knight
- 3: Cleric and Heretic
- 2: Druid, Elementalist , Necromancer, Warlock, Witch and Wizard