Rolf is as at ease in the court as he is in the saddle. He is an accomplished courtier and certainly an adequate, if not outstanding, fighter. He is an important member of the clan, but is too politically astute to let the concerns of the outside get in the way of his political career. To be blunt: Rolf wants to be king. To do this he must prove his worth to all of the six clans who will select Tolghar's heir. As such, he is entirely content that his dangerously competent half-brother Wulfstan is not around to mess up his plans.
|Neutral creatures are more likely to join this hero. Moreover victories provide this hero with gold and resources.|
Hammers of FateEdit
- Negotiations: Rolf sees Freyda wanting to negotiate for Andrei. Much to his displeasure, Wulfstan lets her go, even if the men of the Griffin Empire attacked them.
- The Border Zone: Rolf goes to talk to the king about the situation.
- The Ambush: Rolf tells Tolghar and Hangvul Wulfstan threatens the lands of Stone Halls.
- The Brothers: Rolf ambushes Wulfstan, who needs to defeat him.
- The Break: Rolf went to stop the king from going to war. Hangvul, having little choice, thinks of naming Rolf the next king.
Tribes of the EastEdit
- Summoning the Dragon: Rolf does not want to have some sissies ruining his plan, so Zehir needs to kill him.
|Fortress heroes in Hammers of Fate|
|Brand · Ebba· Erling · Hangvul · Helmar· Inga · Ingvar · Karli · King Tolghar · Rolf · Svea · Wulfstan|