The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see repair item.
"Repair skill allows your characters to repair broken equipment. Higher skill level allows you to repair better items and expert and master skill rankings allow you to repair complex items and artifacts. The skill will work automatically when you right click on a broken item in your inventory."Repair Item is a skill in Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor that lets characters repair broken equipment. Classes can learn the following levels of the skill:
- Knights and cavaliers
- Paladins and crusaders
- Clerics, priests, priests of the Light, and priests of the Dark
- Basic: Gives the ability to repair items.
- Expert: Double effect of skill.
- Master: Triple effect of skill.
- Grandmaster: 100% success.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.