World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For the list of Prime Magic spells, see Prime Magic spells (H7).
Prime Magic is a skill in Might & Magic: Heroes VII.
The Prime Magic skill is available to:
- Archon, Blademage, Djinn Lord, Embalmer, Enchanter, Priest, Sorcerer and Wizard at Grandmaster level;
- Alchemist, Battlemage, Confessor, Dark Prophet, Mystic, Necromancer, Runelord , Shade Weaver, Sherif, Starsinger and Thornsower at Master level;
- Bone Guard, Darkblade, Death Knight, Ebon Knight, Engraver , Firebrander , Inquisitor, Knight, Paladin, Shadow Slayer, Trickster and Vindicator at Expert level.
- At Novice level, Prime Magic grants the hero the following effect:
- Makes Prime spells more effective and increases the hero's Arcane Knowledge by 1.
- At Expert level, Prime Magic grants the hero the following effect:
- Makes Prime spells more effective and increases the hero's Arcane Knowledge by additional 2.
- At Master level, Prime Magic grants the hero the following effect:
- Makes Prime spells more effective and increases the hero's Arcane Knowledge by additional 3.
|Renewal||Novice||The hero gains 20 Mana after a combat.|
|Master of Prime I||Novice||Fortune and Time Control are now cast on creatures in target 4x4 area.|
|Prime scholar||Novice||Reduces mana cost of Prime spells by 20%.|
|Arcane exaltation||Expert||+2 Magic|
|Master of Prime II||Expert||Teleport additionally increases the target creature's Initiative by +50 for 2 turns. Dispel Magic is now cast on creatures in target 3x3 area.|
|Master of Prime III||Master||Implosion repeats itself on the same target at start of the next combat round as if cast on rank Expert. The number of elementals summoned with Summon Elemental increases at start of the next combat round by 4.|
|Clarity||Grandmaster||When casting Prime Magic spell during battle, the hero obtains another turn in this round. During the second turn the spells are casted with -20 Magic.|