- For other uses, see perception.
"The Perception skill gives your characters a chance to notice hidden doors and traps, and to avoid damage from traps when they are triggered."
Perception is a skill in Might and Magic IX that lets characters spot hidden doors and traps. Initiates, Scholars, Healers, Magi, Liches, Priests, Druids, Fighters, Mercenaries, Crusaders, Gladiators, and Paladins can learn expert perception, Assassins can learn master perception, and Rangers can learn grandmaster perception.
- Normal: Increased chance to avoid traps and notice treasures per skill point.
- Expert: Double effect of skill points.
- Master: Triple effect of skill points.
- Grandmaster: 100% success.