The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see perception.
"Perception increases your chance of noticing a trap as it goes off and reducing or avoiding the damage it would cause. Perception also allows your character to notice treasures where others would not. Higher perception skill allows you to escape stronger traps and notice harder to find treasures."
- Knights, cavaliers, champions, and Black Knights
- Monks, initiates, masters, and ninjas
- Clerics, priests, priests of the Light, and priests of the Dark
- Druids, Great Druids, Arch Druids, and warlocks
- Sorcerers, wizards, archmages, and liches
- Thieves, rogues, spies and assassins
- Archers and Warrior Mages
- Rangers, hunters, Ranger Lords, and Bounty Hunters
- Basic: Increased chance to notice traps and treasures per skill point.
- Expert: Double effect per skill point.
- Master: Triple effect per skill point.
- Grandmaster: 100% success.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.