- For other uses, see offense.
Offense is a secondary skill in Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Increases the amount of damage the hero's troops inflict in combat.
Offense increases the melee damage of all allied units.
- Basic Offense increases inflicted damage by 10%.
- Advanced Offense increases inflicted damage by 20%.
- Expert Offense increases inflicted damage by 30%.
Offense skill can be learned at certain rates by the following classes:
- 10: Barbarian
- 9: Planeswalker
- 8: Battle Mage, Demoniac and Overlord
- 7: Death Knight and Knight
- 6: Alchemist
- 5: Beastmaster and Ranger
- 4: Cleric and Heretic
- 3: Necromancer
- 2: Witch
- 1: Druid, Elementalist , Warlock and Wizard
- Crag Hack and Gundula are specialists in the Offense skill.
- Warlords' monument at the Stronghold towns gives 20% to the Offense skill to hero when defending against a siege.