Mukao is a character in Might & Magic: Heroes VI.
Biography[edit | edit source]
A general serving Lord Hiroshi, Mukao has made his forte military intelligence, and always seems to be one step ahead of the enemy, much to the delight of his daimyo. How he gains such good intelligence is not known, but he is suspected of having a vast network of undercover spies thoughout the island of Hashima – that or he is league with powerful divinatory magic. His latest assignment has seen him tasked with keeping watch over Irina, daughter of Duke Slava of Griffin and wife of Duke Gerhart of Wolf, a duty that he seems happy to undertake. "Know you enemy's mind and you need not know his sword" is his motto.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Heroes VI[edit | edit source]
Mukao is a Samurai.
Scenarios[edit | edit source]
Sanctuary Campaign[edit | edit source]
- The Fury and the Mire: Irina meets Mukao, who guides her to Daimyo Hiroshi.
- The Winding Stair: Mukao gives his opinion about the Wolf troops and Changbo.
Stronghold Campaign[edit | edit source]
- The Barbarous Seven: Sandor has to defeat Mukao twice.
- A Wormful of Demons: Mukao offers assistance to Sandor by making a ritual that will repel the Demons, though Sandor has to obtain a Tear of Asha for the ritual.
Haven Campaign[edit | edit source]
- Tempt Not a Desperate Man: Anton has to defeat Mukao, as he escaped the battle.
Final Campaign[edit | edit source]
- Dark With Excessive Bright: Mukao is one of the Faceless that need to be defeated to progress.
Duel of Champions[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Mukao (card)
Mukao appears as a hero card. He is the leader of the Sanctuary faction.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His name's literal translation means "Faceless" (Japanese 無顔).
Gallery[edit | edit source]