Mountain Guards are able to withstand the attacks of their enemies with a rock-like durability. These fabled dwarf foot soldiers, armed with huge shields reminiscent of fortress walls, provide a formidable obstacle to any opponent. And while they stand their ground, nothing is capable of inflicting upon them any real harm.
- Enrage - This creature's Attack increases during combat when any stack of friendly units dies (except resurrected creatures or creatures summoned on battlefield by magic).
- Large Shield - Creature receives only 50% of damage from all non-magical shooting attacks.
- Armoured - This creature is resistant to all spells and effects that decrease Defense.
- Defensive Stance - This creature has an extra bonus to its Defense while it remains standing in its starting position during the combat.
- Hold Ground - This creature cannot be removed elsewhere by the enemy while it remains standing in its starting position in the combat.
|Defender · Spearwielder · Bear rider · Brawler · Rune priest · Thane · Fire dragon|
|Shieldguard · Skirmisher · Blackbear rider · Berserker · Rune patriarch · Flame lord · Magma dragon|
|Mountain guard · Harpooner · Whitebear rider · Battlerager · Rune keeper · Thunder thane · Lava dragon|