One of the strangest creatures to walk, or rather, scuttle the face of Ashan, the Mother Namtaru is a half-spiritual, half-physical incarnation of the nightmares of Asha, the Primordial Dragon of Order.
Like her lesser reflections, the Namtarus, she takes the form of a giant spider-woman hybrid, an aspect often associated with the deadly facet of Asha. Her three heads also echo Asha, who reigns over the three spheres of Life, Death and Fate.
Although held captive for hundreds of years by the Nagas, since her rescue by the Necromancers it is not vengeance, but a sacred oath to protect the cycle of life and death that seemingly derives the Mother Namtaru’s actions.
Worshipped by the Necromancers, who use her sacred venom to create their most powerful Vampire Lords among their own ranks, she regularly counsels her devotees though whisper, rhyme, and even dream.
Her powers are so great that they place her almost on the level of the six Elemental Dragons.
Mother Namtaru is a powerful deity of the Spider Goddess. Many necromancers worship her, as she is one of few creatures that have a direct link to Asha. Originally from an island near the Pao Islands, she was discovered and brought to Heresh by Sveltana and Aguirre. She only wants order and can sense if demons are nearby.
Mother Namtaru is one of the boss characters.
It is necessary to create a big army in order for the boss to be defeated under some turns, and cannot take advantage of his abilities then. The first turn presumably use "Spider Leap" ability. Because of the "Venomous Touch" ability worthy to avoid the close combat.
- Fearful Symmetry: Kiril needs to capture Mother Namtaru so that Sveltana can help about his "Azkaal" problem.
- Towards the Within: Anastasya needs to meet Mother Namtaru to decide what to do next.
- The Spider's Stratagem: Mother Namtaru senses a demon threat.
|Death and Starvation||Defeat the Mother Namtaru before she consumes three spirits.|
|Monster Hunter||Defeat all boss creatures.|
Shades of DarknessEdit
Second Necropolis CampaignEdit
- The Pall of a Past World: Mother Namtaru's memories were stolen from the Invisible Library by Sandro, has to return onto his birthplace because of this.
- A Dream Which Was Not All A Dream: Mother Namtaru returned there where the Wars of Creation began in order for it to relive his memories.
Great Namtaru appears as a boss-creature in chapter eight.
Duel of ChampionsEdit
Mother Namtaru appears as two hero cards. She is the leader of the Necropolis faction.