The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see merchant.
"Merchant skill helps adjust prices in your favor, whether you are buying or selling."Merchant is a skill in Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor that lets characters pay less when buying items, and they get more when selling. Classes can learn the following levels of the skill:
- Knights, cavaliers, champions, and Black Knights
- Paladins, crusaders, heroes, and villains
- Archers, Warrior Mages, Master Archers, and Snipers
- Druids, Great Druids, Arch Druids, and warlocks
- Basic: Shop prices adjusted per skill point.
- Expert: Double effect per skill point.
- Master: Triple effect per skill point.
- Grandmaster: Buy and sell items at their actual value.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.