The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see meditation.
"Meditation skill adds spell points directly to your character's spell point totals. Multiply the skill in meditation by the character's base class bonus (4 for sorcerers, 0 for knights, etc.) to get the total. Expert ranking doubles this total and master triples it."
- Clerics, priests, priests of the Light, and priests of the Dark
- Druids and Great Druids
- Sorcerers, wizards, archmages, and liches
- Basic: Total is base class bonus multiplied by skill points.
- Expert: Double effect of skill.
- Master: Triple effect of skill.
- Grandmaster: Quintuple effect of skill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.