Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see logistics.
Logistics is a secondary skill in Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Hero’s land movement range is increased.
Logistics increases the movement rate of the hero over the land.
- Basic Logistics gives +10% movement.
- Advanced Logistics gives +20% movement.
- Expert Logistics gives +30% movement.
Logistics skill can be learned at certain rates by the following classes:
- 10: Demoniac
- 9: Battle Mage
- 8: Beastmaster, Overlord and Planeswalker
- 7: Barbarian
- 6: Alchemist
- 5: Death Knight, Druid, Knight and Ranger
- 4: Cleric, Necromancer
- 3: Heretic and Witch
- 2: Elementalist , Warlock and Wizard