The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"Leather armor is the lightest armor a character can wear. While leather provides less protection than chain or plate armor, it also slows your character down the least. Leather armor skill increases the protection offered by leather armor. As with all armors, Expert and master ranking both reduce the amount the armor slows you down."
- Paladins, crusaders, heroes, and villains
- Clerics, priests, priests of the Light, and priests of the Dark
- Druids, Great Druids, Arch Druids, and warlocks
- Sorcerers, wizards, archmagi, and liches
- Knights, cavaliers, champions, and Black Knights
- Thieves and rogues
- Monks, initiates, masters, and ninjas
- Archers, Warrior Mages, Master Archers, and Snipers
- Rangers, hunters, Ranger Lords, and Bounty Hunters
- Basic: +1 Armor Class per skill point.
- Expert: Recovery penalty eliminated.
- Master: +1 Armor Class per skill point.
- Grandmaster: +1% Fire, Water, Air, and Earth resistance per skill point.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.