The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see learning.
"Learning skill directly increases the experience your character receives. Every point of skill is a percent (plus a starting bonus of 9%). Five skill points would turn a 100 experience point award into a 114 experience point award. Expert doubles and master triples this bonus, so 10 points of learning at master rank would give a 39% bonus to all experience point gain."
- Monks and initiates
- Archers, Warrior Mages, Master Archers and Snipers
- Clerics, priests, priests of the Light, and priests of the Dark
- Druids, Great Druids, Arch Druids, and warlocks
- Sorcerers, wizards, archmages, and liches
- Basic: +1% experience per skill point.
- Expert: +2% experience per skill point.
- Master: +3% experience per skill point.
- Grandmaster: +5% experience per skill point.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.