Heroes VI Edit
Warchief of the Whitespear Clan from Redskull Island, Kraal proudly traces his lineage back to the first Orc tribes who rebelled against their Wizard creators and have wandered Ashan, rootless, ever since.
A wily, tenacious leader, Kraal is unshakable in his belief that, as Father Sky has decreed, his clan is entitled to the harsh, mountainous lands where they currently reside – lands that form part of the Griffin Duchy.
Slava, the Duke of Griffin, considers him as his friend, and asked him to become the master-of-arms of his five children.
Caught in the middle of bitter enmities that exist between House Griffin and House Wolf, Kraal has become a skilled player in diplomacy, but hides this well by playing up to Orc stereotypes of limited intelligence, hot-headedness, and violent tendencies.
Dice and other games of chance are his only indulgence.
Kraal was born on Red Skull Island (part of Pao Islands) where he lived most of his life. When Toghrul decided to join the Demons, he was detached to fight them in Holy Falcon Empire. There he joined a human hero named Slava Griffin.
Might and Magic X Edit
Heroes VI Edit
Kraal is mostly seen as talkative character, but it is revealed in Towards the Within scenario that he is a Barbarian.
- Griffin Bane: Slava meets Kraal when fighting Demons in a nearby villiage.
- The Emperor's Will: Slava must defend Orcs against Duke Gerhart and defeat him.
- No Country For Orc Friends: Kraal accompanies Sandor to rescue Irina from the Wolf Duchy.
- The Good, the Bad and the Bloody: Kraal serves as a guide to Sandor across the Pao Islands.
- The Barbarous Seven: Sandor and Kraal have to defend Kunyak Hill against the Naga troops.
- A Wormful of Demons: Kraal tells Sandor a story where Ory babies were slain by the Demons when the Wizards created the Orcs. Enraged, he travels with Sandor.
- Towards the Within: Anastasya meets Kraal as a part of a memory in a library - she can save the library or Kraal.
- The Fury and the Mire: Irina escapes, leaving Kraal, Sandor and the Orcs take care of Wolf Duchy's troops.
Might and Magic X EditHe is willing to promote a Berzerker to Warmonger. Only a brave and fearless warrior can beat the Kai Pao and bring glory to himself.
- His voice in Heroes VI is different in Towards the Within scenario.