A promising young war chief, Gotai's grim intensity separates him from other Orcs. While he shared their sense of clan loyalty, he was extremely - almost irrationally - loyal to Quroq, the warchief who adopted him when his own parents were killed by Yetis. With Quroq's passing, however, Gotai must find his own place in the world. Given his skills, that place is likely to be a lofty one.
Gotai is Quroq's adoptive son. When Quroq was killed by Alaric, Gotai swore to find him and kill him. With Kujin's advice, he went into a contest and won, becoming the orcs' leader. He crossed the cities of Griffin Empire and destroy them for the time of slavery. This attracted Alaric, who went to hunt him. Eventually, Gotai came to the Silver Cities and visited Kunyak's grave at Shahibdiya and faced Alaric. Khengi told Alaric he could have a honorable death, but Alaric mistook Khengi for a demon and killed him. Gotai was furious and killed him, ending his revenge.
Eventually, he and Kujin spoke with Zehir. He gave them Kunyak's staff and with Zehir's stories about battling with Kha-Beleth, they joined the fighting at Talonguard. With their forces and others, Biara was killed. Gotai and Kujin came back to the orcs, where Gotai continued to rule as the Khan.
|All warcries cost less mana and grant more rage points depending on the hero's level.|
|Advanced Blood Rage|
- A Murder of Crows: Gotai tells Kujin she needs not to worry about Quroq's conquests, and supports him to attack the Griffin Empire.
- Collecting Skulls: Since Quroq died, Gotai needs to enter the tournament of hunting humans to become the leader of the orcish clan.
- Father Sky's Fury: The Griffin Empire, who enslaved some orcs, has to be crushed. Gotai decides to besiege the cities.
- Hunting the Hunter: Gotai needs to conquer the Silver Cities and reach Shahibdya, then defeat Alaric.
- Dark Ways and Deeds: Gotai and Kujin visit Zehir and exchange information about what is happening in Ashan.
- A Flamboyant Exit: Gotai, along with Kujin, help Zehir destroy the Inferno towns around Talonguard.