Wikia staff member named JAlbor stated that we get a chance to ask Ubisoft ten questions about Might & Magic X: Legacy and Might & Magic Heroes Online. What is known that Celestial Havens did two of them already. You can see them here and here.
All questions are welcome, though it will have to be decided which ones should be included.
Some of the questions have I planned and here they are:
Well, thank you for letting us ask the questions!
- Since when has the Might & Magic: Heroes Online been worked on?
- Are there any new factions available in Heroes Online?
- Will there be any specific storylines to Heroes Online?
- Will the gameplay of Heroes Online be similar to Heroes of Might and Magic V or Might & Magic: Heroes VI?
- In some sources, the release date is said to be in Holiday 2013. Does that mean the September date is scheduled later?
- What were the reasons to include fans to join in development of Might and Magic X?
- Is it possible for the adventurers to affiliate with different factions so they can side with one side and the other becomes the antagonistic (and vice versa)?
- In Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, Sareth was able to use enviroment to defeat his enemies. Will this be implented in Might & Magic X?
- In Might & Magic: Heroes VI (and its expansion packs), we can see that some characters have made a re-appearance from previous Might & Magic games. Will some of the characters also make an appearance in Might & Magic X?
- After Might & Magic X is released, what will be the plans for Might & Magic series (a pause, perhaps)?
Thank you for answering the questions, it has been an honor for Might and Magic Wiki!
The specific example in the third question has already been answered by the devs at Limbic. Trainers have made a reappearance, they're used to increase proficiency in skills, and are not required to level up. For reference, it may also be a good idea to look at Limbic's OpenDev blog and MM Heroes Online's blog. Additionally, I believe that there's very little freedom for new factions to be created, but I forget who said that. It seems more prudent to ask if any unseen factions will be showing up in MMHO. For my part, I'm curious as to when exactly Legacy is coming out, they say Holiday 2013, so does that mean the earlier September statement is inaccurate? I'm not sure what else to ask yet. :\ Jimcloud 22:48, August 8, 2013 (UTC)
- You got about three days to write, so think it over. I can only tell to place yourself in a position of a Might and Magic fan. Energy X ∞ 23:18, August 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Hey folks! Just wanted to let you know the answers came in (well, some of them). More to come closer to launch date it sounds like! - http://mightandmagic.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Pseudobread/Might_%26_Magic_X:_Legacy_Creative_Designer_Q%26A
- Jorge (profile)•(talk) 18:36, August 29, 2013 (UTC)