- For other uses, see fire dragon.
Fire Dragons are the children of Arkath, the Dragon of Fire and patron god of the Dwarves. Like their distant relatives the Black Dragons, these majestic creatures can attack their enemies with their fiery breath, and they respond to enemy attacks with splashes of Phoenix-like fire. The Fire Dragons themselves, of course, are immune to Fire.
The fire dragon is the most powerful unit of the Fortress faction, and will inflict great fire damage on the enemy both when it attacks and is attacked, but since it lacks the ability to fly or teleport, has no ranged attack, and cannot attack fortifications, it's not very useful in sieges.
- Elemental - This creature is not alive and cannot be affected by Poison-, Blind- or Mind-related magic. Nor can it be resurrected or healed with First Aid Tent.
- Immune to Fire - Fire Magic spells cannot harm this creature.
- Fire Shield - When this creature is subjected to melee attack, its Fireshield inflicts a certain amount of damage to the attacker, regardless of whether it has counter-attack ability.
- Large Creature - This creature is bigger than others and occupies four squares on the field.
- Fire Breath - During attack, creature damages not only the target but any other unit positioned directly behind it.
|Defender · Spearwielder · Bear rider · Brawler · Rune priest · Thane · Fire dragon|
|Shieldguard · Skirmisher · Blackbear rider · Berserker · Rune patriarch · Flame lord · Magma dragon|
|Mountain guard · Harpooner · Whitebear rider · Battlerager · Rune keeper · Thunder thane · Lava dragon|