- For the magical school in other games, see Fire magic.
- For the list of Fire Magic spells, see Fire Magic spells (H7).
Fire Magic is a skill in Might & Magic: Heroes VII.
The Fire Magic skill is available to:
- Engraver, Firebrander, Inquisitor, Runelord and Thane at Grandmaster level;
- Archon, Battlemage, Djinn Lord, Jarl, Sorcerer and Warlord at Master level;
- Blademage, Dark Prophet, Necromancer, Vindicator and Wizard at Expert level.
|Makes Fire spells more effective and increases the hero's Arcane Knowledge by 1.OffBck
|Master of Fire I|
|+1 Might for every Fire spell cast. Lasts until the end of combat.OffBck
||Fire Bolt additionally deals 80 to 120 Fire Magic for 3 turns. Burning Determination is now cast on creatures in target 4x4 area.OffBck
||Reduces mana cost of Fire spells by 20%.OffBck
|Makes Fire spells more effective and increases the hero's Arcane Knowledge by additional 2.OffBck
|Master of Fire II|
|+4 Magic for Fire spells. Every other wisdom ability adds +4 Magic to this bonus.OffBck
||Inner Fire is now cast on creatures in target 4x4 area. Fire Wall additionally stops creatures and deals 80 to 120 Fire Magic damage for 3 turns.OffBck
|Makes Fire spells more effective and increases the hero's Arcane Knowledge by additional 3.OffBck
|Master of Fire III|
|The target creature of Frenzy now prefers to attack enemy creatures and attacks with +20 Attack. Fire Ball additionally deals 80 to 120 Fire Magic damage for 3 turns.OffBck
|Friendly creatures deal additional 56 to 84 Fire damage when attacking in melee and they deal 16 to 24 Fire damage when being attacked in melee.OffBck