- For the magical school in other games, see fire magic.
- For the spell list, see Fire Magic (H3)/Spells.
Fire Magic is a secondary skill in Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Increases the effectiveness of Fire Magic spells cast by the hero.
Fire Magic is one of the four schools of magic. It increases the effectiveness and lowers the cost of spells of that school.
- Basic Fire Magic lowers the cost of Fire Magic spells: First level spells have their cost lowered by one spell point, second level spells have their cost lowered by two spell points, and so on. It also increases their effectiveness.
- Advanced Fire Magic increases the effectiveness of Fire Magic spells even more.
- Expert Fire Magic increases the effectiveness of Fire Magic spells to the highest level.
This skill can be learned at certain rates by the following classes:
- 6: Elementalist
- 5: Heretic
- 4: Demoniac
- 3: Battle Mage, Planeswalker , Witch and Warlock
- 2: Barbarian, Cleric, Necromancer, Overlord and Wizard
- 1: Alchemist, Death Knight, Druid and Knight
- 0: Beastmaster and Ranger