- For other uses, see eagle eye.
Eagle Eye is a secondary skill in Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Gives the hero a chance to learn spells cast by enemy spellcasters in battles.
Eagle Eye lets the hero learn a spell cast by the enemy in battle.
- Basic Eagle Eye gives the hero a 40% chance to learn spells of second level or below.
- Advanced Eagle Eye gives the hero a 50% chance to learn spells of third level or below.
- Expert Eagle Eye gives the hero a 60% chance to learn spells of fourth level or below.
This skill can be learned at certain rates by the following classes:
- 10: Witch
- 8: Elementalist , Warlock and Wizard
- 7: Necromancer and Druid
- 6: Cleric
- 4: Death Knight and Heretic
- 3: Alchemist and Demoniac
- 2: Barbarian, Battle Mage, Knight, Planeswalker and Ranger
- 1: Beastmaster
- Geon, Malcom, Nimbus, Oris, Sanya, Serena and Tiva are specialists in the Eagle Eye skill.
- Bird of Perception gives 5% bonus to the Eagle Eye skill.
- Stoic Watchman gives 10% bonus to the Eagle Eye skill.
- Emblem of Cognizance gives 15% bonus to the Eagle Eye skill.
- Wisdom lets the hero learn level three and higher skills, which supports this skill.
- Scholar lets the hero teach spells up to level four, which supports this skill.