The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Map guide Edit
- Home of Chevon Wist, who teaches expert Disarm Trap, and Ich, who teaches grandmaster Alchemy.
- Home of Thistle, who gives the Bring Thistle ingredients quest, and Shivan Keeneye, who teaches expert Bow.
- Home of Languid, who gives the Find and return an Anointed Potion quest, and Eithian, who teaches master Identify Item.
- A teleporter to point 5.
- A teleporter to point 4.
- Home of Zevah Poised, who teaches expert Body Magic.
- Home of Isthric, who must be visited to solve the Find Isthric the Tongue quest, and Fishner Thomb, who teaches expert Merchant.
- Home of Bone, who teaches expert Plate Armor.
- A teleporter to point 10.
- A teleporter to point 9.
- The abandoned temple.
- Home of Menasaur, who teaches expert Body Building, and Dirthic, minor NPC.
- Home of Husk, minor NPC.
- Home of Lasatin, who teaches master armsmaster.
- The docks, which offer travel to Ravenshore.
- The abandoned temple's exit.
- A teleporter to Blood Drop.
- The Uplifted library.
- The gate to the Plane of Earth.
- Obelisk 9. Part of the obelisk quest. The inscription reads: SUMMERDAY
- The Pirate outpost.
- Pillar of Fire Resistance: Confers +15 Fire Resistance to the entire party for 5 hours. Stands just outside the entrance to the abandoned temple.
- Attribute Game: Confers +3 skill points to the winner, who must have at least a 25 in the listed attribute in order to win. As many players as have the required attribute score may win; however, each player may only try the game one time; if lost, it is lost forever. Temporary attribute boosts do count. The attribute is randomly decided for each Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer game. Located just outside the entrance to the abandoned temple.
|The Windling 75gp|
- Trap difficulty: 0
- Trap deadliness: 0
- Treasure value: 0
- Perception: 0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.