The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see Body Building.
"Bodybuilding skill adds hit points directly to your character's hit point totals. Multiply the skill in bodybuilding by the character's base class bonus (4 for knights, 1 for sorcerers, etc.) to get the total. Expert ranking doubles this total and master triples it."Body Building is a skill in Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor that increases the character's hit points. Classes can learn the following levels of the skill:
- Thieves, rogues, spies, and assassins
- Archers, Warrior Mages, Master Archers and Snipers
- Rangers, hunters, Ranger Lords, and Bounty Hunters
- Basic: Total is base class bonus multiplied by skill points.
- Expert: Double effect of skill.
- Master: Triple effect of skill.
- Grandmaster: Quintuple effect of skill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.