The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see armsmaster.
"Armsmaster skill represents the warrior's tricks of the trade. Initially, armsmaster reduces the recovery times of your melee weapons, and later on can give you a bonus to hit and even damage."Armsmaster is a skill in Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor that increases effectiveness with melee weapons. Classes can learn the following levels of the skill:
- Paladins, crusaders, heroes, and villains
- Archers, Warrior Mages, Master Archers and Snipers
- Rangers, hunters, Ranger Lords, and Bounty Hunters
- Basic: Reduces recovery time of all melee weapons.
- Expert: +1 Attack Bonus per skill point for all melee weapons.
- Master: +1 Damage Bonus per skill point for all melee weapons.
- Grandmaster: Doubles all previous bonuses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.