- For other uses, see alchemy.
"The Alchemy skill allows you to mix potions. Without the alchemy skill, you barely have the knowledge to make a simple potion, though alchemy skill is added to the strength value of the base ingredient to determine the strength of a simple potion. Higher rankings allow you to mix more complicated potions."
Alchemy is a skill in Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer that allows characters to brew potions. Minotaurs can learn normal alchemy, Clerics and Dark elves can learn expert alchemy, Necromancers, Vampires, and Dragons can learn master alchemy, and Liches can learn grandmaster alchemy.
- Normal: mix simple potions to make complex potions.
- Expert: mix complex potions to make compound potions.
- Master: mix compound potions to make white potions.
- Grandmaster: mix white potions to make black potions.