The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see alchemy.
"Alchemy skill allows you to mix potions. Without the alchemy skill, you barely have the knowledge to make a simple potion, though alchemy skill is added to the strength value of the base ingredient to determine the strength of a simple potion. As you attain Expert, Master and Grandmaster ranking in alchemy, you learn to mix more complicated potions."Alchemy is a skill in Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor that lets characters mix potions. Classes can learn the following levels of the skill:
- Thieves, rogues, spies, and assassins
- Clerics, priests, priests of the Light, and priests of the Dark
- Basic: Mix simple potions to make complex potions.
- Expert: Mix complex potions to make compound potions.
- Master: Mix compound potions to make white potions.
- Grandmaster: Mix white potions to make black potions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.