Albin von Helwald is a character appearing in Might & Magic: Heroes Online.
Albin was the emissary sent to negotiate with Baron Madog and the undead Death Lords. However, demons attacked him, as they fear such an agreement, so Albin took shelter at Amber Thorn cathedral.
- The Cathedral's Abyss: The Amber Thorn lieutenant sends the hero to speak to Albin, for strange occurences have appeared in the cathedral's basement.
- The Worm Has Turned: The hero has to report the success of defeating the demon worm.
- To The Capital: The hero and Albin have to access the portal to go back to Falcon's Reach.
- To Beat The Tarkh Out: A demon leader, Tarkh-Noor, has blocked the passage, so Albin encourages the hero to defeat the demon.
- The Negotiator's Escort: With the demon defeated, the hero has to lead Albin through the portal and speak to the emperor.
- ...And Don't Forget the Joker: The hero has to find Albin, who is at "The Hammered Griffin" tavern.
- A Hood in Every Harbour: Albin has been poisoned and seeks the hero to find the suspect: the Black Fang hood.
- Faith Cures: The cure has to be delivered to Albin.
- To The Hidden House: With the cure delivered, Albin and the hero have to go to the Hidden House.
- The Hidden House: Albin and the hero have to meet up with Y'r Kathoum.
- A Hidden Refuge: Y'r Kathoum escorts the hero and Albin to the negotiations.
- A Clash of Opinions: Albin must be talked to see who is the false Yorath Al-Bekhir.
- The Inferno Suspect: Albin is one of the people fighting the demons.
- When The Fires Cease: Albin is told that the false Yorath is a Void magician.
Albin appears only in Might & Magic: Heroes Online.
|Heroes Online characters |
|Supporting characters||Albin - Amber Thorn lieutenant - Apothecary - Armourer - Baron Madog - Black Fang debt collector - Conor - Dragon master - Dragon knight - Duncan Falcon - Ensign Teohar - Erion - Escaped soldier - Herbalist - Hero seals trader - Intelligence officer - Kutos - Little swineherd - Mysterious person - Orik - Pioneer - Quartermaster - Rhianwen - Sawmill worker - Scales' bridge guard - Scout - Shaman agent - Trader's apprentice - Vampire antiquary - Veyd - Wounded soldier|
|Antagonists||Abyssal worm - Black Fang hood - Gharokh - Necropolis invader - Shaman - Tarkh-Noor - Vedran|