- For the magical school in other games, see Air Magic.
- For the spell list, see Air Magic (H3)/Spells.
Air Magic is a secondary skill in Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Increases the effectiveness of Air Magic spells cast by the hero.
Air Magic is one of the four schools of magic. It increases the effectiveness and lowers the cost of spells of that school.
- Basic Air Magic lowers the cost of Air Magic spells: First level spells have their cost lowered by one spell point, second level spells have their cost lowered by two spell points, and so on. It also increases their effectiveness.
- Advanced Air Magic increases the effectiveness of Air Magic spells even more.
- Expert Air Magic increases the effectiveness of Air Magic spells to the highest level.
This skill can be learned at certain rates by the following classes:
- 6: Elementalist and Wizard
- 4: Alchemist and Cleric
- 3: Barbarian, Battle Mage, Heretic, Knight and Necromancer
- 2: Death Knight, Demoniac, Druid, Planeswalker , Warlock and Witch
- 1: Beastmaster, Overlord and Ranger
- Orb of the Firmament increases the damage of Air Magic spells by 50%.
- Tome of Air Magic teaches the hero all Air Magic spells.
- Air Spell Icons were created by New World Computing's Artist, Brian S. Kemper